The realibility and quality of the public electricity supply is in-sufficient for growing numbers of consumers. Main surges, sags and black out however small can cause distruption, having serious consequences with loss of production / data / reputation / revenue even life. Such areas where faulty power supplies result in serious breakdown and consequential loss.
The increasing degree of automation comuterisation, demand more than ever, an absolute reliable and uninterrupted close tolerance power supply for today's mission critical processes. This loss contributes to the following areas:-
- Data Processing Centres
- Semi Conductor Production Plants
- Food Proccessing Plants
- Chemical Industry
- Plastics Technology
- Computer Controlled Industrical Plants
These systems provide extremely high availability and reliability in case of mains failure and high effeciency during stand-by operation because of carefully design and individual components selection. Our well-proven resilent control system assures our costumers, that malfunction and operator error is impossible. Therefore operation of the UPS systems does not require specialised personnel.
- The System NBDD: DDUPS with Flywheel for a frequncy accuracy <5%.
- System NBDK: DDUPS with Kinetic Energy Storage Module for frequency accuracy <1%.
The reliability of our Hitzinger DDUPS product systems is the result of product philosophy with the use of a minimum number of system components having an optimum quality standard.
- High component quality
- Maint. and service possible even during operation
- MTBF value > = 1 Mio hours
- Short maintenance periods
- Diesel engine with world-wide service available
- Accurate mains failure supervision
- Inhouse developed PLC control system Powercon
- 100 % load steps, redundant operation possible
- Easy operation, high dynamic overload capability
- Low losses - high alternator efficiency
- Power factor improvement
- Low maintenance costs
- High life time of all moving components ... maintenance friendly
- Training for operators at site
- Main components easy accessible
- Brushless technology of all components
- Remote diagnosis system via modem
We provide 3 types of Rotary UPS. They are:
You can download our Rotary UPS related brochures/articles from the Download Section .