C POWER FOR TEST BAY APPLICATIONS
Rotary converter systems are particularly in demand for the diverse special requirements from power supply systems in electrical test bays; this is thanks to their stability, network quality, precision, overload capacity and, finally, thanks to their reliability.
For these reasons, clear preference is given to rotary converter systems (over static converter systems) for test bay supplies. To simply and clearly display complex systems and thus guarantee safe and smooth operation, customers are offered the option to visualise these converter systems, either using a PC or touchscreen.
C POWER MONOSHAFT
The special HITZINGER monoshaft converter stands out thanks to its low space requirement, compact size and its extremely high level of operational reliability. With just two roller bearings, it is simple and quick to fit, and is extremely easy to service and maintain.
- Split version with freestanding switchgear
- Soundproofing enclosure for internal placement
- Weather-protected enclosure for external placement
- Fitted in 20”, 30” or 40” container
- 10 – 1,500 kVA (50/60 Hz)
- 10 – 3,000 kVA (50/50 or 60/60 Hz)
- Asynchronous or synchronous motor
- Input voltage: up to 12 kV
- Input frequency: 50 or 60Hz
- Output voltage AC: up to 12 kV
- Output voltage DC: up to 1,000 VDC
- Output frequency: 16 2/3 Hz – 800 Hz
- Distortion factor: <1.5 %
- Freestanding switchgear
- Top-mounted switchgear (depending on size)
- Ambient temperature: -30 °C to +52 °C
- Relative humidity: up to 95 %
- Noise level: <65 – 95 dB (A) @ 7 m
- Different input voltage and/or frequency, i.e. other than 400 V, 50 Hz
- Slip rings for variable adjustment of output voltage
- Soft starter for choke, transformer and frequency converters
- Frequency converter for variable adjustment of output frequency
- Soundproofing and/or weather-protected enclosure
- Container (20 ft, 30 ft, 40 ft)
- Subdistribution to customer specification
- Display on PC or touchpanel
- Remote operation
- Tailored designs on request (shock, climate, EMC…)
Norms & standards
The C POWER stands out thanks to its robustness, longevity, optimised level of efficiency and, finally, thanks to the customised application for the customer.
Low maintenance and extremely easy servicing and operation complete the profile of a unit that has been successfully established on the market for decades. We guarantee you optimum and reliable power for special applications.
Arduous test bay conditions
Thanks to a tailored design, calculation, production and testing, C POWER delivers the specified power reliably, without limitation, anytime.
Service life >25 years – unrivalled reliability
With proven and robust engineering, the C POWER offers troublefree intensive and unlimited use for more than 25 years.
Reliability: MTBF >50,000 hours
Thanks to the high efficiency of the engine and alternator, test specimens can be supplied as economically as possible with minimal losses.
The modular arrangement of the switchgear simplifies all service work.
Comprehensive protection and monitoring by microprocessor controller.
Simplified user operation
The touchpanel of the control station offers intuitive user navigation. Easy to read even in strong sunlight, it is also dust- and water-tight and suitable for use in the most adverse conditions. The resistive touchscreen is straightforward to use even when gloves are worn. A fault recorder logs all events.
Please contact us for more detail.