NBDK: No-Break UPS / DRUPS
The HITZINGER No-Break UPS system provides reliable uninterruptible power supply with high availability and quality. The kinetic energy module, alternator and coupling choke work together to provide power conditioning and ride-through energy for the Dynamic Rotary Uninterruptible Power Supply (DRUPS) system, whilst the diesel engine ensures the long-term back-up in the event of a mains failure.
Diesel Rotary Uninterruptible Power Supply (DRUPS)
The Diesel Rotary Uninterruptible Power Supply (DRUPS) from HITZINGER combines a flywheel-powered, No-Break UPS and a diesel generator. Most uninterruptible power supplies are powered by battery or flywheel. In the event of a mains failure the stored energy within the UPS provides limited energy for a few seconds or minutes only. When mains supply fails, the flywheel releases its energy into the diesel generator for a quick start-up. Then the diesel generator supplies energy for the UPS and ensures a continuous power supply until mains returns.
IT Power: No-Break UPS / DRUPS in use
Data centres, airports and hospitals above all need an exceptional degree of safety, reliability and stability in their power supply. U POWER No-Break UPS systems guarantee the highest availability of clean and uninterruptible energy.
No-break UPS / DRUPS from HITZINGER
Why choose a No-Break UPS or DRUPS from HITZINGER?
International references testify to our many years of experience and comprehensive expertise. Our team will be happy to advise you, even as early as the preparation phase. We plan and realise tailor-made solutions.
Variants and options
- Container version
- Enclosed version
- Air-start systems
- Redundancy variants (system-/controller-redundant,..)
- Comprehensive communications interfaces (Profibus, Profinet, Modbus,..)
- Circuit breaker variants including 3-pole, 4-pole, plug-in technology,…
- Manual bypass
- Remote maintenance access to information on current system state via W-LAN
- Touchpanel for displaying complete system
- Comprehensive and specially tailored customer-specific factory approvals and training
- Extended periods of warranty
Power ratings and variants
- Power ratings from 20 kVA to 3,300 kVA
- Voltages from 400 V to 11 kVAC
- Frequencies of 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- Ambient temperature: -30 °C to +50 °C
- Relative humidity: up to 95 %
- Noise level: up to 45 dB(A) at 3 m
- ISO 3046
- IEC 60034-1
- ÖVE/ÖNORM 8001
- ÖVE/ÖNORM 8002
- ÖVE/ÖNORM 8007
- other standards UIC, EN, IEC, ISO, UL, etc. to customer requirement
As a general contractor, we are able to implement complete emergency power projects, including engineering, execution planning, genset supply and system construction. We take care of the complete system and room design, according to specifications for external installation too. Thanks to intuitive user navigation, the touchpanel simplifies operation and control. The modular design means that the controller can be designed according to the customer’s individual needs. Actuation of the most complex low-voltage systems, numerous circuit-breakers/switch-over components. The only limits on the controller are your expectations.
Depending on the customer-specific requirement, special solutions, such as special voltage adjustment ranges from 10 to 100 % UN, are possible. This flexibility and the latest transmitter/sensor technology, e.g. fuel tank, are based on intelligent ultrasound technology
Variants and options
- Emergency power – Peak load – Standby configurations
- Redundant system designs for optimum system protection
- Redundant controller/redundant genset
- 15.4-inch touchpanel
- Various communications interfaces (PROFIBUS, PROFINET, MODBUS, etc. )
- Circuit breaker variants including 3-pole, 4-pole, plug-in technology
- Alternator winding temperature monitoring
- Alternator anti-condensation heating
- Diesel engine oil lubrication pump