With the JET POWER HITZINGER presents a new quality of the ground power supply for aircrafts during the flight preparation phase. The increased efficiency and the reduction of the total operating costs (TCO) with increased environmental and user-friendliness make the JET POWER the most innovative Ground Power Unit, which satisfies even the most demanding requirements in the long term.
The JET POWER is the little sister of the GROUND POWER. Besides the lowest consumption and the lowest sound level, the development of the JET POWER has focused on compactness. This is reflected in the appealing design and the ergonomically designed control panels.
- Drawn design
- JET POWER 30 to 60 kVA
- Voltage: 200/115 VAC
- Frequency: 400 Hz
- Ambient temperature: -30 ° C to + 52 ° C
- Relative humidity: up to 95%
- Noise level: <68 dB (A) @ 7m
- 28 VDC unit for single or simultaneous operation, continuous load: 600 A, maximum load: 2500 A
- 2×28 / 56 VDC for simultaneous operation
- Modified protection separation (IT) according to DFS 400
- Integration of telematics systems
- Individual designs on request
The JET POWER is characterized by optimized efficiency, increased efficiency and lowest noise emission. Low maintenance, simple servicing and operation complete the image of this consistent development. We guarantee optimal performance.
With the reduction of the engine speed to 2,000 rpm in combination with a highly efficient 400 Hz generator, the JET POWER generation achieves a higher economy, particularly by reducing fuel consumption. This also results in lower maintenance costs at lowest noise emissions.
Due to the high efficiency of the generator, regardless of the load profile, aircraft can also be economically optimally supplied in the partial load operation.
The modular switchgear simplifies all service work. A generously designed soundproofing system ensures an optimal service and maintenance access.
The touch panel of the control unit is characterized by intuitive user guidance. It is also well-readable in high sunlight, dust and water tight, as well as for the most adverse flight conditions. The resistive touch screen can easily be operated with gloves. In the event that the JET POWER is not in operation, the touch screen can be optimally protected against wind and weather by means of a protective flap.
Standards and standards
- ISO 6858 Aircraft ground support electrical supplies
- BS 2G 219 General requirements for ground support equipment
- SAE ARP 5015 Ground Equipment 400Hz ground power performance requirements
- DFS 400 Specification for 400Hz aircraft power
- MIL-STD-704 Aircraft electrical power characteristics
- EN2282 Characteristics of aircraft electrical supplies
- EN61439 Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies
- EN61000-6-4 Electromagnetic compatibility
- EN12312-20 Specific requirements for electrical ground power units
- EN1915 -1 / -2 Aircraft ground support equipment, General safety requirements