R POWER DECENTRALIZED
Rotating 400 Hz converters are still very popular among connoisseurs on the market and are characterized by their extremely robust, overloading, maintenance-free and long-lasting design without any network effects.
Decentralized rotating 400 Hz converters can be set up close to the point of use in order to provide the respective aircraft with the shortest route safely and reliably. Aircraft operators, maintenance companies, hangers and airports have been trusting the proven quality of R POWER for decades.
- Separate version with free-standing switchgear
- Noise protection for indoor installation
- Weather protection cover for outdoor installation
- R POWER 40 to 220 kVA
- Asynchronous or synchronous motor
- Input voltage: 3 x 200V or 3×380 or 3x400V or 3x440V or 3x480V or 3x690V
- Input frequency: 50 or 60Hz
- Output voltage: 200/115 VAC
- Frequency: 400 Hz
- Distortion factor: <1.5%
- Ambient temperature: -30 ° C to + 52 ° C
- Relative humidity: up to 95%
- Noise level: <65 dB (A) @ 7m
- Modified protection separation (IT) according to DFS 400
- Other input voltage and / or frequency than 400 V, 50Hz
- Smooth start
- Additional outlets or sub-distributions
- Individual versions on request (shock, climate, EMC …)
- remote Control
The R POWER is characterized by robustness, longevity, optimized efficiency with compact dimensions and lowest noise emission. Low maintenance, simple servicing and operation complete the image of a unit successfully established over decades in the market. We guarantee optimal and reliable performance for special applications.
Rugged operating conditions
Thanks to a generous conceptual design and an ingenious design, R POWER reliably and without any restrictions makes available the specified performance at any time without restriction.
Service life> 25 years – highest reliability
Due to the proven and robust technology, the R POWER can be used without any problems for more than 25 years.
Reliability: MTBF> 50,000 h
Because of the high efficiency of the engine and the generator, aircraft can be optimally supplied in an optimal manner.
The modular switchgear simplifies all service work. A generously designed sound and / or weather protection system ensures an optimal service and maintenance access.
Comprehensive protection and monitoring by microprocessor control.
The touch panel of the control unit is characterized by intuitive user guidance. It is also well-readable in high solar irradiation, dust and water tightness, as well as for the most adverse operating conditions. The resistive touch screen can easily be operated with gloves. In an error recorder, all events are logged.
Standards and standards
- ISO 6858 Aircraft ground support electrical supplies
- BS 2G 219 General requirements for ground support equipment
- SAE ARP 5015 Ground Equipment 400Hz ground power performance requirements
- DFS 400 Specification for 400Hz aircraft power
- MIL-STD-704 Aircraft electrical power characteristics
- EN2282 Characteristics of aircraft electrical supplies
- EN61439 Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies
- EN61000-6-4 Electromagnetic compatibility
- EN12312-20 Specific requirements for electrical ground power units
- EN1915 -1 / -2 Aircraft ground support equipment, General safety requirements
The HITZINGER PIT systems are user-friendly power supplies that are installed very close to the aircraft parking position to reduce operating costs. Aircraft builders, maintenance companies, hangar drivers and airports can use our pits, whether they are used in civilian or military aviation. Based on our experience and knowledge, we offer individual solutions to meet all the needs and design requirements of our customers.
Successful with Hitzinger Pit systems
- Reduce operating costs
- Highest quality
- Very low maintenance and service costs
- Modular system for individual requirements
- Weather resistant under extreme conditions
- No gap in open system
- Just with the apron
- Base frame of stainless steel with counterweight mechanism
- Surface: anti-slip riffle plate
- 2 or 4 x 400Hz Andienkabel incl. Cable and bracket
- Cable basket made of GRP
- Supply units according to customer requirements, Eg fresh water, compressed air, data connection
- Heater, water level warning and waste water pump
- Maintenance cover / shaft
Standards & standards
- Load class EN124 F900
- Adjustable counterweight for safe and easy opening and closing
- The pitsystem is immediately ready for use
- Easy access to all supply media at convenient working height
- In the retracted condition, the pit is secured and even with the ground
- The concrete shaft can be produced in advance or can be poured on site